To create a safe and healthy environment for bicyclists in Greater Trenton through education, engagement, advocacy and promotion.
- Increase the number of people using bicycles as transportation.
- Create a safe environment for bicyclists.
- Provide security for bicycles.
- Improve the quality of the environment.
- Increase linkages between bicyclists, pedestrians and users of public transportation.
- Improve the health of individuals and families by providing opportunities for recreation.
- Provide opportunities for education and advocacy.
- Create a Master Plan for Bicycling.
- Pass a Complete Streets policy in Trenton.
- Helen Dudar
- Dan Fatton
- Jacque Howard
- Lisa Kasabach
- Wills Kinsley
- Jeff Laurenti
- Trish Long
- Don Pillsbury
- Jim Simon
- John S. Watson, Jr.
- Andy Carten
- Mary Helen Cerventes
- Jaime Ewalt
- Karen Jenkins
- Jon Naar
- Matt Rawls
- Karen Riedeburg
- Alysia Welch-Chester
- Abdul Wiswall